Enviro Infrastructure offers a complete structural steel design, fabrication and installation service to a wide range of clients across the Government, Health, Defence, Industrial and Commercial Construction sectors.
Operating from a fully equipped fabrication workshop in Bibra Lake, Enviro’s Boilermakers, welders, fitters & riggers can deliver a wide range of fabrication and welding solutions regardless of size, material type or product purpose.
Enviro’s tradespeople are coded to industry standards and operate under strict weld procedures controlled by Enviro’s ISO9001:2015 certified Quality Management System. Our services include:
- Provision of shop drawings
- General welding and fabrication including site welding
- Abrasive blasting
- Heavy structural steel fabrication
- Stainless steel fabrication including hospital grade equipment repair
- Aluminium welding
- GMAW,GTAW, MMAW welding to client specifications
- Handrailing, balustrades, staircases
Our mobile welding teams are supplied with late model, GPS-tracked trucks and can be deployed to client sites throughout Western Australia. Our tradespeople are PTA and ARC track accredited and have extensive experience delivering scopes of work in high risk, high compliance environments including live rail corridors, ADF bases, mine sites and offshore oil and gas platforms.