Enviro Infrastructure is fast becoming a market leader in the provision of rail safety management services in Perth, and Western Australia as a whole.
As panel contractors to the Public Transport Authority for over 8 years, Enviro’s rail safety division staff have an unrivalled level of experience operating within the high-risk environment of live rail corridors in the Perth Metro region. Enviro’s staff have delivered countless projects in both the electrified passenger rail network and the heavy diesel freight rail network and the company have invested heavily in our people undergoing continual training and professional development to be at the forefront of rail safe working.
Enviro Infrastructure offers the following railway safety services:
- Development, review, and submission of Railway Safety Management Plans (RSMPs) for both the PTA and ARC Infrastructure Networks
- Project Rail Safety Assessments
- Provision of track protection- track closures, isolations and rail reserve access
- Provision of track protection officers for supervision of works within the rail corridor
Regarding Rail Protection Officers, Enviro’s highly trained and experienced track Protection Officers (POs) have years of experience in safely planning and supervising works within the rail corridor and operate under strict asset owner rules and procedures and internal training to ensure that all parties go home safe at the end of every day. Our staff currently hold accreditation including the below:
- PTA (PO1)
- PTA (PO2)
- PTA (PO3)
- PTA Possession Protection Officer (PPO)
- PTA Person Responsible for Electrical Safety (PRES)
- ARC (PO1)
- ARC (PO2)