Enviro Infrastructure are licensed builders (BR#101768) specializing in commercial construction projects across Western Australia. We operate multi-disciplined, highly resourced trade teams who have the capacity to consistently deliver projects on-time, on budget and to the highest safety and quality standards.
Our project managers, supervisors and tradespeople have a depth of industry experience in the industrial, commercial and residential construction markets and we pride ourselves on offering clients a “full package” service incorporating design, project management and construction functions. Enviro engages industry-leading consultants and a pool of pre-qualified suppliers and subcontractors to ensure that our clients receive the highest standard of service at all times.
Enviro has developed a reputation for innovation and flexibility in construction techniques and we challenge our staff to think outside the box to deliver clients solutions to design challenges. We are specialists in high-compliance environments and operate under an Integrated Management System which has been externally certified by SAI Global to the following industry standards:
- AS/NZS4801:2001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- ISO9001:2015 Quality Management System
- ISO14001:2015 Environmental Management System
Enviro are committed to safety and sustainability in design and construction and strive to achieve above and beyond our client expectations. Some services we offer include:
- Licensed Building Works- Commercial and Residential
- Carpentry- Structural, First and Second Fix
- Boardwalk and Coastal Access Systems utilizing Fibre-Reinforced Plastic (FRP)
- Gyprock and Ceiling Fixing
- Steel Fabrication including Site Welding
Restricted Asbestos Removal (WARA1807)