Enviro Infrastructure is a diversified civil construction contractor based in Perth, Western Australia and the Waikato region of New Zealand. Established in 2010, Enviro has developed an industry reputation for excellence and expertise in civil construction project management, civil engineering and civil construction work in high-risk, high-compliance environments.
Operating a large fleet of late model trucks, light vehicles and specialist plant and equipment, Enviro has the capacity to rapidly deploy assets across our area of operations from our depots in Bibra Lake and Te Kauwhata.
Our project managers and operators have experience in a wide range of civil construction projects including the following:
- Road and Rail Bridge Construction
- Embankment Construction and Battering
- Trenching, Drainage and Pipe Installation
- Stone Pitching, Gabion Mattress Installation and Rock Protection
- Erosion Control and Flood Mitigation
- Bridge Maintenance
- Crash Barrier Installation and Repairs
- Stabilization, Paving and Asphalt
- Formwork, Steelfixing and Concreting
- Footpath Construction
Enviro Infrastructure are contractor members of the Civil Contractors Federation (CCFWA) and network widely to ensure that we are at the forefront of innovation and development of the Civil Construction industry. Enviro Infrastructure were winners of the 2017 CCFWA Category 1 Earth Award for Excellence in Civil Construction for our refurbishment of Bridge 0930 over the Urban Rail Network at Haydn Bunton Drive, Subiaco. Please visit our features projects page for an overview of this award-winning project.