Maintenance & Compliance Works at Old Signal Station, Cantonment Hill
Enviro were awarded this tender to bring the Old Signal Station on Cantonment Hill up to current BCA requirements so Sea Rescue could move into the building:
- Demolition and disposal of existing balustrades to 3 levels;
- Fabrication & installation of new steel balustrades with timber handrail & Perspex screens to 3 levels;
- Electrical, plumbing, joinery works to 3 levels;
- Supply & installation of new external doors;
- Concrete cancer repair works;
- Removal of 15 metre high steel communications mast from rooftop, surface preparation, painting & reinstatement;
- Supply & installation of new fire warning system;
- New liquid applied waterproofing membrane to existing roof;
- Removal of existing glazing to 3 levels;
- Supply & installation of new aluminium glazing units to 3 levels;
- Asbestos panel removal;
- Exterior painting & maintenance to fretted brickwork.
- All works undertaken in accordance with strict heritage guidelines.