Penguin Island Boardwalk
- Site survey and set out.
- Creation of shop drawings for approval by client and engineer.
- Excavation and controlled removal of vegetation.
- Construction of piled foundations & substructures
- Construction and installation of composite joists and decking.
- Connection with existing boardwalk
- Installation of stainless wire rope balustrades
- Installation of Gazebo
- ASCON Drawings
The client representative was very pleased with the project outcome and wrote us a glowing letter stating how good of a job we’d performed on Penguin Island (please refer to following page for written reference) – we have been called back on multiple occasions since, to perform remedial work to additional areas of the island much to the pleasure of the Client.
Project Completed September 2016 during penguin nesting times in area of extreme environmental sensitivity, similar to the tendered works