Guildford Rail Bridge
Enviro undertook work on the Guildford Rail Bridge, working closely with the Public Transport Authority to perform multiple scopes of work as per below:
- Removal & disposal of timber transoms
- Removal of central walkway
- Installation of new fibreglass transoms
- Installation of new steel central walkway
- Structural repairs to refuge locations either side of both bridges
- Works were carried out during full track shut downs by PTA accredited staff, as well as on open line with safeworking also being undertaken by Enviro.