Bridge #0410 – Bridge Refurbishment, Pinjarra Williams Road, Shire of West Arthur
- Preparation and submission of all HSEQ documentation to AS2124 contract requirements
- Pile pot repairs to 18 pier piles and 28 wingwall and abutment piles
- Wingwall repairs and re-sheeting including vegetation removal and civil works
- Fabrication and installation of new pier and abutment piles associated structural components
- Preparation and delivery of new approach slabs including embankment stabilization works
- Asphalt and line-marking
Enviro have been engaged by MRWA to deliver the complete structural refurbishment of Bridge 0410 in Quindanning, WA. These works are to be delivered under an AS2124 contract and signify the start of Enviro’s service delivery relationship with MRWA Wheatbelt Region.