Bridge #4363 - Bridge Refurbishment, Richardson St, over Serpentine River, in Shire of Serpentine-Jarrahdale
- Preparation and submission of all HSEQ documentation including clearing and heritage permits and traffic management.
- Demolition of existing bridge including all structural elements and approach slabs
- Wingwall repairs and re-sheeting including vegetation removal and civil works
- Fabrication and installation of new pier and abutment piles, stringers, half and full caps and associated structural components.
- Installation of bondek permanent formwork and pouring of new concrete overlay
- Fabrication and installation of guardrails and crash barriers
- Preparation and delivery of new approach slabs including embankment stabilization works
- Asphalt and line-marking
Main Roads WA engaged Enviro to deliver the complete structural refurbishment of Bridge 4363, which spans the Serpentine River at Richardson Street in the Shire of Serpentine-Jarrahdale.