Want create site? With Free visual composer you can do it easy.
Bridge #1134 - Bridge Guardrail Refurbishment, Cedric Street, over Mitchell Freeway, in Stirling
- Preparation and submission of Rail Safety Management Plan
- Preparation and submission of all HSEQ documentation and extensive traffic management planning
- Liaison and negotiation with local government entities, utility and asset owners and nearby construction contractors
- Fabrication of guardrail posts, rails and components by Enviro coded welders
- In-situ guardrail replacement undertaken during nightshift involving freeway closures and PTA electrified rail isolations and shutdowns
- Provision of PTA accredited Protection Officers to input and manage rail closures and isolations
- Bridge deck cutting and coring
- Removal and disposal of redundant light poles
- Installation of new bridge deck drainage infrastructure
Enviro have been engaged by MRWA to deliver this complex and high risk project with a heavy PTA electrified rail interface. This is the first time a project of this nature has been attempted in the Perth Metropolitan road network.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.