Boardwalk Infrastructure - Surfer's Point, Margaret River
Enviro were the successful tenderer to design, supply & install new beach access stairs to the highly popular Surfer’s Point in Margaret River.
Works were split amongst between 3 separable portions; Stair Packages 5A & 5B, along with Connecting Boardwalk 5C.
- Site survey and set out.
- Creation of shop drawings for approval by client and engineer.
- Excavation of cliff face
- Construction of piled foundations & substructures to loose sand dunes
- Installation of screw piles
- Construction and installation of composite joists and decking.
- Fabrication, abrasive blasting and treatment of steel balustrades.
- Installation of aluminium ‘Hall of Fame’ plates relating to the World Surfing Championships
- Fabrication and installation of stainless steel brackets
- Installation of jarrah handrails.
- ASCON Drawings