Enviro’s steel fabrication division supports our construction and civil construction divisions as well as provide direct services to state government and commercial clients alike. This division is backed up by a dedicated project engineer and draftsman operating the Autocad Advance Steel platform to provide a streamlined quality assured process for our clients
- Mild steel Fabrication
- Stainless steel fabrication
- Mobile site welding (shutdowns)
- Heavy structural and coded welding
Enviro Infrastructure offer a complete structural steel design, fabrication and installation service to a wide range of clients across the Government, Health, Defence, Industrial and Commercial Construction sectors.
Operating from a fully equipped fabrication workshop in Bibra Lake, Enviro’s boilermakers, welders, fitters & riggers can deliver a wide range of fabrication and welding solutions regardless of size, material type or product purpose.
Enviro’s tradespeople are coded to industry standards and operate under strict weld procedures controlled by Enviro’s ISO9001:2015 certified Quality Management System. Our services include:
- Provision of shop drawings
- General welding and fabrication including site welding
- Abrasive blasting
- Heavy structural steel fabrication
- Stainless steel fabrication including hospital grade equipment repair
- Aluminum welding
- GMAW,GTAW, MMAW welding to client specifications
- Hand railing, balustrades, stair cases
Our mobile welding teams are supplied with late model, GPS-tracked trucks and can be deployed to client sites throughout Western Australia. Our tradespeople are PTA and ARC track accredited and have extensive experience delivering scopes of work in high risk, high compliance environments including live rail corridors, ADF bases, mine sites and offshore oil and gas platforms.