Enviro operate an extensive Infrastructure maintenance division throughout Perth’s metro and regional areas. We run a multi faceted team with multiple trades and qualifications allowing us to service our clients requirements whatever they may be. Our teams operate 24/7/365 and have access to all of the companies plant and equipment through our fleet control system.
Enviro Infrastructure has provided infrastructure maintenance services to government and private sector clients for over 8 years.
We are specialists in rail corridor operations including both the Public Transport Authority (PTA) Electrified Rail Network and the ARC Infrastructure Freight Rail Network. As panel contractors to the PTA our track accredited staff provide a wide range of maintenance services to track, structures and facilities.
Enviro are also preferred contractors for Main Roads Western Australia (MRWA) and hold our BT and B1 Prequalification for bridge works. Enviro have consistently demonstrated an innovative and adaptable approach to infrastructure maintenance and remediation works, as well as an unwavering commitment to healthy, safety, environment and quality- as demonstrated by our Integrated Management System which has been externally certified by SAI Global to the following industry standards:
- AS/NZS4801:2001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- ISO9001:2015 Quality Management System
- ISO14001:2015 Environmental Management System
Enviro have also provided infrastructure construction and maintenance services to a wide range of WALGA councils and shires and the Department of Biodiversity, Conservation and Attractions (DBCA).
Services offered by our infrastructure maintenance crews include:
- Pile banding
- Stringer and corbel bolting
- Pile Replacements and Pile Pot Repairs
- Halfcap and Fullcaprepair and replacement
- Fungicide and pest-control treatment
- End grain sealing
- Wingwall maintenance and sheeting repairs
- Construction or replacement of approach slabs
- Concrete bridge deck overlays
- Concrete crack repairs
- Drainage and scupper improvements
- Expansion joint maintenance
- Structural refurbishment of existing steel guardrail including abrasive blast and painting
- Application of protective coatings
- Fabrication, supply and installation of guardrail and end terminal systems.
- Installation of warning signage and tapes.
Boardwalk and Marine Construction
- Construction of FRP boardwalks, stairs, ramps and gazebos
- Piling of jetty support members
- Jetty fender installation and repairs
- Application of corrosion protection and protective coatings
Rail Corridor Maintenance
- Station and platform repairs
- Installation of access walkways, bollards and safety handrails in live rail environments
- Installation of concrete and steel crash barriers to rail corridor boundaries
- Transom and sleeper replacement
- Bridge inspections
- Bolt tensioning and replacement
- Concrete repairs and clutching
- Fencing and gate repairs